Appreciation to our 2015 Senior Day at the Capitol Platinum Sponsor!
The mission of the Texas Senior Advocacy Coalition is to develop and actively support public policy to protect and enhance the quality of life for older adults and their families.
We will do this by:
- Educating the public about the needs and concerns of older adults and their families and the public policy issues that affect them
- Educating policy makers about the issues that affect older adults and their families and the principles of the Texas Senior Advocacy Coalition
- Identifying and analyzing public policy issues that impact older adults and their families
- Taking policy positions on issues that impact older adults and their families and prioritizing the issues that will need active leadership
- Being a catalyst for and coordinating visible advocacy activities
- Networking with other non-partisan groups and organizations that share our goals